XIAMEER MARKETING SERVICES respects individual and company privacy, and protects any personal information that you share with us. We commit to secure the individual and company’s right to privacy and ensure the trustworthiness of processing of information.
XIAMEER MARKETING SERVICES strives to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We intend to adhere to the principles set forth in this Privacy Statement and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information.
By joining this 2021 ISOG I AM SECURE Summit, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, transferring, disclosure, and other usage of the information described in this Privacy Statement.
We may collect, store and transfer the following information:
• Company name, address, email, website, and assigned contact personnel’s details.
• Other information relevant to the purpose of coordination of ISOG 2021 Summit
You consent that your information may be used:
• To help improve our data, services, and customize user experience;
• To participate and facilitate transactions;
• To engage in ISOG 2021 Summit activities;
• To deliver the services that you or your company has requested;
• To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our ISOG 2021 Summit services, content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• To communicate about relevant services, information and/or advisories through whichever means are available to ISOG, their members, partners and stakeholders.
• To provide better customer service experience and improve, develop, identify and implement services.
•To process information for statistical, analytical, and service delivery purposes.
We may share your information for the purpose of conducting this ISOG 2021 Summit, and should there be any instance we share it to any third party, a consent to share shall be requested
• We may provide your information to sub-processors who perform functions on our behalf. e.g. Live studio, technical staff, virtual venue platform, etc.
• These sub-processors will sign a standard confidentiality agreement- non disclosure and data sharing agreement.
• We may transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose at our sole discretion.
• We may share your information with third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
XIAMEER MARKETING SERVICES identifies the purposes for which the information is being collected before or at the time of collection. The collection of your personal information will be limited to that which is needed for the purposes identified by us. Unless you consent or we are required by law, we will only use the information for the purposes for which it was collected. If we will be processing your personal data for another purpose later on, we will seek your further legal permission or consent, except where the other purpose is compatible with the original purpose. We will keep your personal data only as long as required to serve those purposes. We will also retain and use your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Accuracy of Personal Data
We do our best to ensure that the personal data that we have is accurate. We rely on the clients we do business with to disclose to us all relevant information and to inform us of any changes.
• Right of erasure of blocking. You may have a broader right to erasure of personal data that we hold about you.
• Right to object. You may have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications
• Right to restrict processing. You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Right to access. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal data in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our support team or contact our Data Protection Officer. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
XIAMEER MARKETING SERVICES may amend this statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review the statement once we update as your continued use of our services represents your agreement with the then-current statement.